Sunday 12 October 2014

Jam's Day 4~


Or in this case, something I like about Jam. Yes, this is way overdue.

Hey, Jammy. Know you're feeling a bit down-ish. I don't know if this will cheer you up much but here is something I like about you.

Out of the many things I like about you, I've narrowed it down to two or three which are both God-related so it's technically one. You make it so difficult to pick one thing I like about youu, I like too many things.

I like how you would ask me about my walk with God. I legit appreciate it because it's what's important for us and it keeps me accountable and I like the feeling that you have my back. I like how you care about my walk with God because it's a priority for us, amongst the many other things in life like exams and friends and stuff. And it's a reminder for me, like a mirror as to how my walk is with God.

I like how when we talk about our problems, we always talk with God in the midst of it, somewhere. Everything in relation to Him, whether it's other people or problems and/or ourselves as people. I like how we can share our weaknesses and encourage each other with His word. And I like how we can share our joys during the day, even in a short whatsapp about our essays and grades, and be happy for each other.

Finally, I like how you called me up to pray for me haha. I don't know if you can remember but when we were taking As, I was the first to have an exam compared to most of the whole school because it was a music practical or something. And you called me up to ask me how I was feeling and to specially pray for me even though you could have dropped a text to say that you were praying for me (I know you would have too anyway if you did). I was really touched by it. Like really really. I was all warm and fuzzy inside afterward and was so thankful to have you by my side, even if you weren't experiencing the same exam with me, that you remembered and cared enough to call up to pray. And I was thinking how lovely it is for someone to be called and prayed for. I haven't done it yet but I always want to because you did it for me. :) 

And of course I love how no matter what time of the day it is, we can just drop a short 'pls pray for me' text and just a short 2 liner (or more if needed) about what we needed the prayer boost for and know that we've been prayed for. It's such a privilege to be able to do that. You're such a strong prayer warrior. I love how you'll ask if there was anything I needed prayer for. I think that's the highest level of love and care I'd ever get from anyone: intercession to God from the friend by my side.

So all that's awesome about you! Just a little part haha. There's so much more but this is what touches me the most about you!

Love you lots and lots woman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment